Wine Club Member Agreement
Welcome to the Rancho Ponte Wine Club! We are eager to serve you and we hope this reminds you of the terms and rules that we all agreed to, when you signed up for our club.
As a Rancho Ponte Wine Club Member, you agree to the following terms:
- Your Rancho Ponte Wine Club privileges and discounts are for you and your spouse and/or significant other only. We do not extend discounts and privileges to anyone by association so if you are visiting the winery with some friends or family remember, we don't charged to become part of the club so they are welcome to join anytime during their visit!
- All Rancho Ponte Wine Club shipments are vintner select and allocated every other month, other than the month of August.
- Wine Clubs are billed and available as follows. Billed at the end of Sept., Nov., Jan., March and May for pick up the following month. We do not give advance notice for these charges so please plan accordingly.
- Rancho Ponte Wine Club has permission to charge your credit card automatically for all future wine club shipments including shipping and taxes were applicable.
- All charges will be processed one week prior of receiving the wine. We do not refund if you have already been charged and have not made prior written requests to change or cancel 30 days prior. If you make a request after you have been charged, in writing, this will serve as your 30 day cancellation notice for any future charges.
- Cancellation of any membership can be made after receiving the first four allocations and not before. Cancellations should be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, 30 days prior to automatic charges and scheduled wine club allocation.
- All will call (pick up) members must pick up their allocations within 30 days of their release or they will be mailed out and shipping charges will be charged to your credit card automatically unless we have written request to hold the shipment.
- A day time shipping address with someone 21 years or older who can sign for delivery is required. Please notify Rancho Ponte of any address changes at least one week prior before wine is due to be delivered, otherwise Rancho Ponte will not be responsible for misdirected wine and additional charges that result. There will be 3 attempts to be delivered. Rancho Ponte is not responsible for additional shipping costs. We do not ship to certain states and will not be held responsible for these requests. Ship to a business address if possible.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will never be sold or shared with anyone.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: 830-990-8555 or email@example.com