Wine Club Member Agreement
Welcome to the Rancho Ponte Wine Club! We are eager to serve you and we hope this reminds you of the terms and rules that we all agreed to, when you signed up for our club.
As a Rancho Ponte Wine Club Member, you agree to the following terms:
- Your Rancho Ponte Wine Club privileges and discounts are for you and your spouse and/or significant other only. We do not extend discounts and privileges to anyone by association.
- All Rancho Ponte Wine Club shipments are vintner select and allocated every other month.
- Wine Clubs are billed every other month (starting in Jan, the last week of the billing month). We do not give advance notice for these charges so please plan accordingly and read all email notices for any changes.
- Rancho Ponte Wine Club has permission to charge your credit card automatically for all future wine club shipments including shipping (if returned) and taxes were applicable.
- All charges will be processed one week prior of receiving the wine. We do not refund if you have already been charged and have not made prior written requests to change or cancel 30 days prior. If you make a request after you have been charged, in writing, this will serve as your 30 day cancellation notice for any future charges.
- Cancellation of any membership can be made after receiving the first four allocations and not before. Cancellations should be in writing and sent to email@example.com, 30 days prior to automatic charges and scheduled wine club allocation.
- All will call (pick up) members will be mailed from here on out. Please update your shipping address if applicable.
- There is no longer a pick up option. Shipping charges will be charged to your credit card automatically for any returned packages, unless we have written request to hold the shipment. IF YOU SIGN FOR YOUR PACKAGE AS WE CAN VERIFY THIS THROUGH UPS, THIS IS IN ESSENCE, ACCEPTING THE ALLOCATION.
- A day time shipping address with someone 21 years or older who can sign for delivery is required. Please notify Rancho Ponte of any address changes at least one week prior before wine is due to be delivered, otherwise Rancho Ponte will not be responsible for misdirected wine and additional charges that result. There will be 3 attempts to be delivered. Rancho Ponte is not responsible for additional shipping costs. We do not ship to certain states and will not be held responsible for these requests. Ship to a business address if possible.
- Rancho Ponte Vineyard reserves the right to change this agreement as needed with advance notice, to all members with in reason.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will never be sold or shared with anyone.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: 830-990-8555 or firstname.lastname@example.org